Money Booth – Cash Blowing Machine rental at a trade show booth or event marketing promotion acts as an incredible people magnet. It is an irresistible sight and sound of swirling money or prize vouchers swirling around inside the Money Machine Cash Cube for rent. If your goal is to grab attention and win over customers, The Money Blowing Machine rental is the ideal event marketing tool!
Rented Money Booth can be used to blow cash, paper money, vouchers, certificates. Or any paper product that fits into your event marketing strategy.
In addition to the programmable LED moving message sign that comes standard with all our Money Machine Cash Cubes. Video Amusement can provide custom graphics and branding to enhance further the appeal and impact of your rented Money Blowing Machine!
The most common question we get is, “How much money should I give away in the Money Booth or Machine?
There are many ways to use the Money Booth. We like to tell participants at our events that they can grab the cash or bills and put it into their pockets or push it through a slot in the front of the machine. There is only one rule; you can’t grab below your knees. This will keep the contestants from just reaching down and grabbing the cash off the floor.
The spectator will begin to laugh immediately as the participant inside the machine starts to struggle and stash the bills. Our recommendation is to insert approximately 200 tabs into the computer for optimum circulation. With 200 bills in the machine, the participant will grab, on average, about 20 to 35 bills in 20 – 30 seconds inside the machine.
You can stock your money machines with real money, “play money or custom vouchers and coupons for your business’s specific products or services. If using real money, start with one-dollar bills and mix 5’s, 10’s, 20’s. You can insert two $50 and one $100 tabs into the mix to see who gets lucky.
You can reduce the amount of bills taken out by reducing the amount of time that the participant has to grab the airborne laws and by reducing the number of bills inside the machine.
Basic Money Booth – Cash Blowing Machine Rules & Safety Guidelines
1. Participants must be in good physical condition to use the booth.
2. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems, or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before joining this event.
3. An Attendant must operate money Booth Machine at all times to be used.
4. Safety goggles are required for all Participants to protect their eyes from flying paper and debris.
5. While inside Money Machine, Participants face the front of the machine, and catch vouchers/bills in the air only!
6. Participants must not trap vouchers/bills against roof, walls, or body, and they cannot bend at the waist or knees to pick up vouchers/bills from the floor.
7. Use caution when stepping in and out of the Money Booth Blowing Machine.
8. An Attendant must escort participants upon entering and while exiting the Money Machine after time expires.
Video Amusement delivers rented Money Booth – Cash Blowing Machine in California, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz. Palo Alto, Monterey, Salinas, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Silicon Valley, East Bay. Central Coast and Bay Area cites as well Las Vegas Nevada and entire West Coast. Let’s have fun and party with Money Booth – Cash Blowing Machine!
|Dimensions:||32"W x 42"L x 87"H|
|Power:||120v AC, 10amps|
Share this game with your friends or colleagues: